Please forgive me for being so mean, but I am starting to wonder why the people who lived in my house prior to me (with their pregnant offspring) moved???...
This is a long story so I'll just start out with the cast of characters:
- The Mom- a very odd woman who has been tanning, smoking and drinking all her life. Extremely paranoid, maybe a medium to highly mental and just rude~ a bit Cruella De Vile-ish!!
- The Dad - a portly man that flashes his 'badge' when he comes over, stays in his truck when gets home from work and listens to the radio - I am guessing he does this to prolong his sanity before he walks into his household. He is some sort of Government worker but not a policeman.
- The Daughter - A cold, unattractive and scary woman. She has to be in her 40's and her only 'chore' that I can see her do is putting out the trash and recycle bins out every Tuesday night and then collecting the same receptacles once empty. I don't think she has a 'job' since her car is always in the driveway and the fact that she steals my brand new garbage can! (This is what started the "war")!
- The Son - He is also probably in his 40's. His chores include mowing the grass and installing the"Super Secret Security System" camera with an obnoxious RED blinking light that flashes every 2 seconds!! I just noticed this camera today - hence the whole blog. But, I feel violated going to the central mailbox. Is the camera following me from my house to the mailbox and vice-versa???? Am I going to have to start dressing up to go get my mail??
The son, works in water purification - oddly enough the same company that the neighbor next to them works for...hmmm...(Did he have an in-? Or the neighbor on the other side, felt sorry for him/them and offered him a job??)
- The Granddaughter - The daughter's daughter. Maybe 4 yrs old. A kinda cute kid but doesn't seem to be allowed out of the house/compound but to check the mail and play when the mother puts out a huge GREEN neon man with an orange flag that says ' WATCH FOR CHILDREN or SLOW DOWN!' Ummm - my mom didn't do that for me! LOL!
- The Grandson - The son's son. Appears he it there 'every Thursday and every other weekend" or something like that.
- The Girlfriend - The son's girlfriend. Bright Red hair - works at Cost Clippers and is a security guard somewhere. She has a very easy car to remember. It's a white little car - with 2 HUGE thick blue racing stripes from the hood to the trunk. So easy to remember, that I see the SAME car & sometimes his truck in the apartment complex across the street.
- The Dog - The daughter's dog - A German Shepard. He likes to bark at me from his backyard while I'm working in my front yard.
- The House/Compound- MAYBE 1,850 sq feet for 5-6 people and a large dog!!! YIKES!
- The Vehicles - TWO 4-door sedans in the drive. TWO white trucks and ONE medium powder blue tank in the street. (Not to mention the racing white car with blue stripes that appears on weekends and a few nights a week) = 5 -6 vehicles total!!!
1 comment:
Ok Toni. Here's the deal. You have an UNCANNY ability for detail. Never in my life have I met someone who knows THAT MUCH about the goings-on with their neighbors. If I ever need a private-eye, you are the phone call I make.
Post a Comment