Thursday, May 15, 2008

Writer's Block

I think I have writer’s block. I have never been a great writer, no comments please. But, I always think of things during the day to ‘blog’ about. “Oh, that would make a great blog” or I get the urge to blog at work – but it is not quite the right place…

Any who, here are SOME of the things I’ve been thinking about blogging about over the past few weeks…

  • How I am dating the most WONDERFUL man but if I write about it, I will jinx it. So you never saw this. Did I tell you he brought me my favorite chocolates as a gift from his Cali trip – just "because" he was “thinking of me.” He had no clue what kind of brownie points he was earning. That is just one of the very sweet things he has done for me, But, like I said – I do NOT want to jinx this.
  • My puppy had surgery last week and is still recovering. Don’t worry she will be fine. She is just peeing all over my parent’s house.
  • That I secretly want another dog. A BIG dog at that – but I’m worried my father would disown me. I’m still working on how I’m going to pull this off – I don’t think they will visit again until December. ;-)
  • I have been on a movie kick this week. I have watched 27 Dresses, P.S. I Love You, No Country for Old Men, Iron Man. And I have 3:10 to Yuma, No Reservations, and something else I can’t remember on Netflix.
  • About my jury duty experience last week. I am all about justice but this was a waste of my time and 20 other peoples. Good thing they didn’t ask if anyone was bitter about being there during the jury selection.
  • How excited I am that my friend Erin lives here (we went to high school together in ABQ) and I didn’t even know it until last week. She has 4 kids and married her high school sweetheart. That is so not the same path I took. I can’t wait to see her and her family.
  • I started training again with a personal trainer on Tuesday and Friday mornings. Therefore, Tuesday nights and most Fridays are not the time to hang out with me – either I will be asleep or I am ready for bed at 9:30.
  • My new favorite radio show is "Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!” on NPR, Saturday mornings at 10am! Wow, I can tell I am getting older.

1 comment:

loragaige said...

Wow...I was feeling old when I listened to NPR to and from work...but at 10AM on Sat, that's impressive!!! :)